NCR Account Executive, Financial Services, Greece in Athens, Greece
Title: Account Executive, Financial Services Location: Athens, Greece
About NCR Corporation
We are NCR, a global tech company—and we run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. We’re the world leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With our software, hardware and portfolio of services, we make more than 700 million transactions possible every day.
We’re helping our customers respond to the demand for fast, easy and convenient transactions with intuitive self-service and assisted-service options. Our solutions help businesses around the world increase revenue, build loyalty, reach new customers and lower their costs of operations.
By continually learning about—and pioneering—how the world interacts and transacts, we’re helping companies not only reach their goals, but also change the way all of us shop, eat, travel, bank and connect. Together, we are shaping the future.
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, USA.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As a member of the Financial Services Sales organization, activities and objectives will be focused on winning new strategic business. These solutions are complex enterprise solutions that provide high value to our customers.
- Position responsible for selling solutions and services to increase NCR's market share and profitability
- Execute the sales process by moving new opportunities successfully through the funnel
- Primary focus is on account planning and opportunity planning to grow Retail self-service solution and services business
- Targets global accounts at senior and executive levels
- Secures funding for future initiatives at the executive level
- Accountable for building relationships with prospective and competitive customers
- Key interface in defining customer needs and NCR's ability to meet those needs through retail solutions
- Serve as the liaison between the customer and NCR in regards to issues for new customer, escalating any roadblocks to securing the business
- Responsible for proposing and closing deals in the above mentioned solutions
- Position is ultimately responsible for direct sales (revenue and orders) into both current accounts and new accounts
- Responsible for the profitable sales of NCR solution portfolio products including hardware, software, professional services and maintenance services
- Responsible for attainment of profit goals of the business, whilst maximizing customer retention & delight
- Ensure the timely update of the sales funnel
- Analyze creation of solution offer and proposal development
- Articulates solutions in terms of ROI to the client
- Utilize team members including pre-sale technical professionals, post-sale delivery professional and management to achieve business objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree required, technical or business discipline strongly preferred
- More than 3 years of related experience by selling solutions in the financial industry
- Proven success in solution sales environment
- Fluent in English and Greek
- Demonstrated success in managing large account relationship and developing new account opportunities
- Customer-oriented approach
- Strong teaming skills and demonstrated proactive leadership
- Knowledge on Payments Industry would be considered as a plus.
EEO Statement* * Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Title: Account Executive, Financial Services, Greece
Requisition ID: 0072704_P0233218