NCR Web Project Manager in Athens, Georgia
TITLE: Web Project Manager
LOCATION: Athens, GA GRADE: 10NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
NCR helps financial institutions optimize their profitability by continuously innovating how businesses and customers optimize their money. Our solutions empower financial institutions to offer their customers online and mobile solutions to help their customers manage money.
Our team works with internal and external teams to implement websites onto our CMS platform. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with a knack for managing complex projects, experience in the web technology industry, and the ability to navigate technical issues with ease.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
· Work with financial institutions and internal development teams through all phases of website project from planning, content development, design, through testing and launch.
· Manage multiple concurrent projects with multiple customers effectively.
· Act as a trusted advisor with clients and partners by recommending best practices
· Communicate effectively to keep internal and external stakeholders informed of project status, progress, and risks.
· Effectively manage project risks to ensure a smooth implementation with no surprises
· Deliver high level of customer service as measured by CustomerSAT
· Deliver reports on process improvement initiatives.
· Understand internal influences in the organization.
· Understand what's important to the project and prioritize accordingly.
· Encourage successful communication among team members.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
· Web project management experience
· WordPress knowledge would be considered as a plus
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Professional Services
Title: Web Project Manager
Requisition ID: 0070724_P0230178